Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
I have been a tenant of McCarthy Properties for a little over 5 years now and I have not got a bad word to say about any aspect of their service. The deposit and agency fee (just £100) was the cheapest I found. The rental amount for the property I am in is more than reasonable. The property was clean and fresh when I moved in and if I have any maintenance issues they are usually here within a day or so. If its something to do with heating or hot water the guys come the same day! The guys on the maintenance team are always so helpful and sort whatever needs to be done. The girls in the office are more than helpful and always happy and cheerful when I talk to them on the phone. They always remember who I am when I visit the office too which is a nice touch. All members of staff are so approachable and make me feel as if I can call this flat my home. I wouldn\'t rent from any one else!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of McCarthy Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of McCarthy Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for McCarthy Properties Office 1