Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
Stephanie made me sign the contract reassuring me that the property is ready to move in, after I paid 1 months deposit, and rent in advance, she was not prepared to meet me at the property to give me the key. I meet up with landlady, who showed me that actually carpet in the bedroom is taken out, old bed left down to me to pay for removal and to dispose, dishwasher actually doesn\'t work, freezer was taken out, garden door hanging, kitchen door need glass fixing, etc...I gave Stephanie to deal with it while I was away, which means I paid for the property which is not really in conditions anyone would want to be. After holiday, I received email from Stephanie, she still wasn\'t sure what should be done. The old bed was still there and I could not put my bed, she told me why not move it on the side and put my bed....I just had enough asking for my money back or change the contract date from 9th when actually was date to move in until 21st until flat is ready.....she hang up on me and told me she is doing nothing about it......I feel absolutely taken for foul, giving my money to them trusting that they are good agency..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Addison Townends Office 2! To leave a new review of Addison Townends Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Addison Townends Office 2