Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
I was a tenant in central Brighton between Jan 2009 and Oct 2011. Coastal Management were, in my experience, an excellent organisation to do business with. Our first contact was to arrange a viewing of the flat - this was something Coastal had to do twice for us, as my wife and I were unable to visit simultaneously. This was achieved without fuss. The previous tenants had pet snakes in the flat and we were concerned that the smell would remain. When we moved in the flat was spotless, with clean walls, carpets, and no smell.

On occasion we needed to have items repaired or refitted - light fittings, boiler, radiators etc - and this was always dealt with promptly. The deposit was returned within the agreed time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coastal Management Ltd Hove! To leave a new review of Coastal Management Ltd Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coastal Management Ltd Hove