Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
They frequently accessed the property without permission or warning, despite being instructed in writing that I required 24 hours notice. This is standard practice for them as they originally showed me around the flat without letting the then tenants know, I\'m sorry to say. Despite being a perfect tenant in all respects and vacating the property in vastly superior state of repair and cleanliness than when I moved in - thanks to my own efforts and expense - they withheld the deposit without explanation for a month until prompted by my complaint to the DPS, whereupon they falsely claimed that I had damaged the property and left it \'filthy\'. A gobsmackingly outrageous lie, as proven by their own check-out photos!
If they had acted at all times within the law, not fabricated lies and attempted to cheat me out of money at every turn, and spoken to me as if they weren\'t a 10 year old schoolyard bully with a sub-normal IQ, then I wouldn\'t have had a problem with them.
By: KF
Mar 22, 2013
Have just had the exact same experience! This company needs shutting down, just seem to rip tenants off and treat them very poorly! Avoid this company, you will save yourself ALOT of grief!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harringtons Lettings Hove