Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
From day 1 the agent has been nothing but a let down. They never call you back, dodge your calls and will try and rip you off at any given opportunity. Having rented through several agents over the years they are by fair the worst and taken a ridiculous amount of time to do anything (if they even do it). We felt their fee\'s are excesive and since moving out of the property on 25th Febriary 2013, to this day we are still waiting for our deposit back nearly 3 weeks later.

We were told they werre holding back £170 for a light clean which we accepted even though we had cleaned the property from top to bottom and also the new tenants moved in the following day anyway but we can accept that. What we can\'t accept is just plain bad customer service. Their staff are rude and i never want to deal with them again. We are still waiting for our deposit back and are currebtly taking legal dvice to see how long they are actually allowed to drag this out for as previously we had it retuned within a week from our last 2 lettings agents.

Do not rent through this agent, they are cowboys.
They could be more helpful, politeand improve their customer service skills vastly.
By: StephaniePrior
Mar 22, 2013
Dear Mr and Mrs Collett
I am sorry you have been disappointed with any service received and can assure you that it is not Choices who are delaying the return of your deposit. As you are aware when you vacated the property the landlord was in hospital and he only came out last week and is arranging separate qutoes this week for works they consider are necessary to the property following your departure. I appreciate this is not what any tenant wants to hear about their deposit but can assure you in the meantime your deposit is properly protected by TDS and we do follow the prescribed procedure as set out by the Deposit Scheme regulations. IE we would never pay out any monies from your deposit without authorisation from both yourselves and the landlord and in the event of a dispute will pass the deposit (or the disputed amount) to The Dispute Service for adjudication. Please feel free to contact me direct if I can be of any further assistance and I can be reached via the Customer Services office telephone number (Select Operator and ask for me)
kind regards Stephanie Prior Compliance Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill