Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
When I moved into the area eight years ago I viewed some properties through Harvey Robinson and found them to be professional, i.e. on time, informative, good follow-up but not pushy, honest and most importantly only showed me properties that would actually be of interest to me.

When selling my property they only showed genuine purchasers around and ultimately sold the house very quickly. It was marketed at the right price and as advised by them. I received the update calls as promised and they worked with me once the sale was agreed through to completion.

No other agent in town will give you the level of service and professionalism that they offer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1! To leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Robinson Office 1