Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
This Company is a joke ! Do not bother wasting money using them.
I\'ve spent 3 months calling to get my door entry system working! Every time I\'ve been told they will call me back . I can\'t have visitors unless they can call when they are out side so I can run all the way down to let then in . When a family member died we were asked If they could meet at ours with it being central to the crematorium. We had to turn this down as it would mean some one waiting down stairs for the 2 hours to let individual people in.
The staff are very rude , useless and will lie though their teeth! To many occasions to note on how they contradict them selves ! But beware stay well away !!!
Actually calling someone back after 37 phone calls would be a start ! Then dealing with problems ??? ... Basically doing what they are paid for
By: Administrator
Mar 25, 2013
Please call the office on 0161 929 2300 and ask to speak to the Managing Director to discuss your problem.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemar Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Braemar Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemar Estates Office 1