Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
I\'ve had problems with these people regarding repairs, inventory and money.
This particular nightmare is revolving around a non returned remainder deposit, weeks after a tenancy ending and amazingly ridiculous accepted(on behalf of Chey) invoice of £110 for cleaning services to a small bedsit.To incur such cleaning charges you would think that I would have to have the hygiene and cleanliness of a troll but infact because of my health conditions, Im not able to live in dirt and I certainly dont.
When I first moved into this property I quickly discovered some problems that within my first 5 days of being in the property. Things that were artificially covered up. The shabby bed was broken within 5 days, I spent the 4 days afterwards sleeping on the floor until it was replaced. Not actually replaced. Delivered in bits and I had to put it all together myself. The next problem was a drawer unit which also fell apart within days of entering the flat. The only time in which someone was called out to the property was when my complaints were finally answered, WEEKS after. A repairman who was sent out to look at the property said in his own words \'you shouldnt have been allowed to move into the property in this state\'. This man was nice enough to send off an email to Tenant Network with a list of things such as;
mould on roller blinds,
burnt carpet,
wrecked PVC bathroom walls.
dangerous drawer unit.
These were all ignored by Tenant Network.

Skipping forward to today- Im in the middle of a complaint to the Tenant Deposit Services about this cleaning bill. The kicker is the supposed hour spent cleaning window which is barely 50 inches wide. This window was cleaned weekly by myself and at the most would only take 5 minutes for a good clean.
So this complaint also goes out to the cleaning services involved but more so Chey for trying to push these charges onto myself without questioning the obvious as to why an hour for such a small window and on top of that again, why 4 hours to clean such a tiny flat which was already in such a terrible state when this mug moved into it.

I moved out of Tenant Networks property on the 28th of Feburary and like every property I\'ve lived in, left it in a better state compared to how I found it. Every
By: Tenant Network
Mar 25, 2013

Your review is factually incorrect for a number of reasons:

1) The property you rented was in Blackfriars Rd in Glasgow, Scotland approx. 500 miles away from where we are based. You let the property through a company named Lets Direct a local letting agency whom were responsible for the letting and check in. If the property was not to your liking you did not have to rent it and if there were any issues with the presentation of the property it should have been flagged up with Lets Direct prior to you moving in. I can not believe that you would have chosen to rent a flat that was inhabitable due to your 'health reasons'
2) At the end of the tenancy we instructed Martin & Co in Paisley to conduct a check out inspection and to arrange any necessary cleaning and repairs for the new tenant. It was Martin & Co who arranged the cleaners that charged £110 and this was because in their opinion the flat was filthy. Martin & Co are a national company with a good reputation so we have no reason to disbelieve their assessment of the flat. As we highlighted previously we are 500 miles away so are totally reliant on local letting agents in the Glasgow area for feedback and are only acting upon their recommendations. The new tenant that has moved in has raised no complaints regarding the condition of the property.
3) We have sent Steven a copy of the invoice from Martin & Co for the cleaning and have further agreed to pay £50 ourselves towards the cleaning bill so that Steven only contributed £60 so we have been more than fair to him. He even emailed us on the 21st March to say 'Many Thanks' for refunding his whole deposit less the £60 that we agreed as a fair contribution to the cleaning. See below:

From: "steve-o-bonner" <>
To: "Chay Ebert" <>
Subject: Correspondence from Tenant Network. (Ref: 30295)
Date: Thu, Mar 21, 2013 20:25

Many thanks.

Sent from Galaxy S3 on Three

4) Steven rented the flat for 12 months and paid his rent late 11 times and at one point was 2 months in arrears. He often ignored all of our calls and messages about his late rent and was particularly difficult to get hold of once he was behind with his rent. He told us he was waiting for his Housing Benefit claim just before he moved out but somehow managed to find the money to pay rent and deposit on a new property. We have added him to the Tenant Vet database for his bad payment record so that other landlords/agents will think twice before renting to him.

5) We have been more than reasonable with Mr Bonner whom it has to be said has been a poor tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3! To leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Network Office 3