Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
I stopped using Wards on December 19th giving them the correct notice. They had advertised my property at 70,000 when I specifically said not to go below 75,000, apologising profusely. They lied about their contact with buyers etc. were slow to contact me, introduced clients who were not serious in buying my property and told one prospective buyer that they couldn\'t show them the property for 5 days, despite having full access to it .
The reason I am typing this review is that I have just seen my property (now with two new agents) being advertised once more with Wards ( who are NOT agents to my property) for 70,000 on a well known used web site. I have agreed a sale at my asking price and am worried the new buyers will see this fraudulent ad and try to lower my price. They are advertising themselves as my agents 3 months after the contract finished!!! This is either extremely forgetful or downright incompetent. Sellers beware!! I am in the process of reporting this office to the appropriate governing body.
No due to possible legal action. They should have done as instructed!
By: Jason
Apr 04, 2013
I cannot locate a complaint made to us regarding this matter. Customer service is very important to me so I would ask you to contact me at Thank you. Jason Bunning, Group Partner

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 44! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 44, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 44