Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
Preston Baker appeared very professional and enthusiastic about selling my property...until I signed the papers. Two weeks later and despite several telephone calls, I am still not happy with the photographs they have chosen. They do know this and have assured me that James has been asked to take an external shot. I have rang the office several times and have been asked to leave a message on their answer machine, but on the two occasions that I have, no one has replied anyway. I have spoken to the ladies in the office, who can\'t seem to get me off the phone quick enough, I feel really \'fobbed off\'. James stressed how important it was to market the property properly early on. Well two weeks on and I am still waiting to approve the brochure, which obviously can\'t be printed until all the photo\'s have been approved. I am deeply regretting my choice of estate agent and would like to warn others that they are excellent at appearing professional and helpful, but in reality they are a typical example of why estate agents have a bad press!!
By: unhappy customer
Mar 23, 2013
I can appreciate that you could not take a photo while another agents board was up, but I took the sign down myself on the evening of Thursday 7th March. Whilst I agree that the weather has not been particularly nice these past two weeks, the lasting snow only started at the end of this week. I did notice on Friday morning that an external shot had been uploaded and I am very happy with this. However, I have sent your office an email outlining several other problems with the brochure and look forward to your response. I appreciate your prompt response to my message on this site, however, this does not alleviate my concerns that you have not responded to my telephone calls and feel this would simply have been a matter of common courtesy.
C Hulme
By: James Baker
Mar 22, 2013
Hello Mrs Hulme
In response to your compliant regarding the front photo, at the time we took the house to market you had been on the market with another agent and we discussed launching the property to the market using an internal shot to try and create more intrest via web marketing which you seemed happy with at the time. I then came out after your notice period with your previous agent finished and their board had not removed so rang you and informed you of this so you could chase them to remove it. After this i have been out twice once when the photo could not be used because of the snowy weather and again this week whih we have updated your front picture and is online. I am sorry if you feel that this has not been actioned quick enough but assure you that even though the full brochure has been delayed you have been online and fully marketed throughout this period.
James Baker

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Oakwood! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Oakwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Oakwood