Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
I have actually dealt with 4 members of staff at Abaco during the process of viewing flats and then taking on a tenancy, and all have been absolutely excellent and have perfectly met my requirements. Starting with Bina, she sent me details of flats to view, that were in accordance with what I had requested. This showed she was listening and you would be surprised how few agents fo that! Secondly, Kevin Burnham showed me around the flats - was great at giving me advice and answering questions and also took me to a second viewing when I requested this. The third member of staff I dealt with was Nadine, who helped me through the financial transactions and contract process. She has been efficient, responsive, patient and very pleasant to deal with and has attended my every request, big or small. Finally, now that I have moved in to my flat, I have been dealing with Amisha, who has been really helpful in providing me with manuals for appliances as well as scheduling minor repairs. I\'d like to thank all the staff at Abaco for the excellent service and am actively recommending the company to my friends and colleagues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood! To leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abaco Estates Borehamwood