Soliatire 'manage' my building. I have lived in the property for one year and learned the hard way that they are utterly useless and incompetent -
* My urgent phonecalls and emails are NEVER returned;
* I have to pay a window cleaner as otherwise they would have been filthy for a year;
* Our front door has been broken into 5 times in the last year, repaired with botched jobs leaving us waiting every time for the next break in (last one was 6 days!) and in receipt of a huge bill;
* One break in resulted in an arson attempt and was only discovered by accident - police said we were a high risk property for fire with no fitted fire alarm and no outdoor lighting to see who is in the building - the remains of the fire were cleaned by residents after waiting over 1 month for the cleaner to do their job;
* Graffiti resulting from break-ins remains on the wall 5 months after it arrived;
* We have been charged for a year's worth of weekly cleaning, 5 months worth of which never took place;
* Two of the four residents have been threatened with physical violence and also received threats to their personal property because no repairs have been made to the door after the most recent damage was sustained 15 days ago;
* Police have been called 5 times in the last 6 days to stop repeated damage by teenagers who can now enter the building freely and do whatever they like;
* Internal damage has been sustained to the inside of the property, which residents will now be billed for.
These are a selection of the issues - Solitaire have totally failed to manage the property, have no regard for resident safety and continue to profit from residents who are charged with bills they have no hope of being able to pay due to their size.
DON't touch them - not even with a very unpleasant bargepole, they will make your life a misery!