Mar 21,2013
Robert Ross
Russell Fleming
Mar 21,2013
It took over 5 months for them to find a tenant for my flat. Every time that I had a viewer I had to chase them for feedback and not once did I get a call to let me know how a viewing went. Calling was difficult as until recently there was no answer machine when they didn\'t pick up the phone and it would just ring out. This was the main number that a potential tenant would have phoned as well.

When I finally got a tenant I was told that I would have the contract sent out to me that same day. After phoning several day later I found out that the documents had been sent later than promised. I finally received the documents a week after my tenant moved in and there were parts of the contract that they had forgotten to get them to initial and I had to go and sort this out. This was supposed to be what I was paying them to do. They also only printed out one copy of the documents so I had to go and find somewhere to make copies and therefore only one of us could have have original signatures.

Don\'t use this company. They will cause you more stress.
As above.