Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
My fiancƒÂ© and I stayed at 68 Ringmer Avenue in early December 2012. We stayed in the attic bedroom, Suite 1, which was very comfortable and warm. The bathroom was clean with good finishes throughout.

We were warmly greeted by our host, Amy, who looked after us throughout our stay. The breakfast option is easy with selections made the night before ensuring the coffee is ready and hot when you wake up.

The house is well located in a lovely residential area with easy access to Parsons Green underground station. If you don\'t fancy taking the underground we found that it look just over thirty minutes to walk from the house to South Kensington which is obviously home to some of London\'s best and most well known Museums.

In summary a great house, in a great location. If I was to move to London in the future then Capital Living would be at the top of my list when looking at where to live

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham