Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
I have re-located back to the UK after living in Spain for 8 years.

Having agreed a let with another Agent, paid the Credit check fee, passed the checks only to be told at the 11th hour that the son of the Landlord had let the property to a Friend and the property was not available anymore.
By this time I had allready booked flights, a truck and channel tunnel tickets so had a fixed date to return.

I contacted Ollie at Thomas Morris, he showed me a property that has turned out to be a nicer one that I originally agreed with the other agent and within 1 week of seeing the property, he and Ann has pushed through the creditr check and contracts and got me into the house in record time which meant I could continue with the original travel schedule.

They have been very proffesional and I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them again.
By: Simon
Mar 21, 2013
Dear Andy
I'm really sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with another agent and I'm pleased that Ollie and Ann were able to help you in the end. I appreciate your offer to recommend our office at Sawtry and thank you for taking the time to post this review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Sawtry! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Sawtry, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Sawtry