Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
The worst estate agents I have ever encountered. The properties they rent tend to be full of mould, just newly painted. They refuse to do repairs and let themselves into the property whenever they want. They refuse to answer my calls or emails and I\'m currently in the process of claiming compensation for the appalling service. They tried to bully us into leaving with only ten days notice and I had to speak to several solicitors before they would give me the required notice! I didn\'t actually think it was possible for a letting agents to affect my life so negatively but being with them has been the worst few months of my life. They may be cheaper in up front costs than other agencies but it is NOT worth it! Wish I had read all these reviews before going with them myself as we\'ve been having the exact same problems. Hopefully this will help someone else steer clear of this terrible excuse for a business
Everything. I would be more specific but it would take too long.
By: Ahmed Khalil
Mar 12, 2014
Dear Rose,

Sorry to hear that you wasn't satisfied with the service and sorry for the late respond but in order to reply to your complaint. I will need you to reveal yourself and the address of the property that is related to.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Khalil Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Khalil Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Khalil Properties Office 1