Mar 20,2013
Mar 20,2013
I am very happy with the services i received from Jorgensen Turner. My main point of contact was Arfan Riaz, who not only provided me with great support and advice along the way, but detailed updates and outcomes fro every viewing my property received. This is in my view, is key in what really makes Jorgensen Turner stand out from any other agent and therefore a cut above the rest!
I\'ve never been one for believing that a bigger well known Agent is best, in fact - i dislike all sorts of big chains which dominate our market, since they lack the approchable and personable touch the smaller independent companies have. I hope success and growth doesn\'t change Jorgensen Turners approach and they keep this level of service... i would absolutely use their services again and recommend other\'s to do so too. Thank you Jorgensen Turner team - Arfan, you were fab!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal