Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
I lived in a flat with Dunpark for around a year. Over this time I found them to be pretty much incompetant of any basic task. Like other people have said they seem to struggle to reply to phone calls/ emails. We infact were emailing 1 individual for around 2 months before we were finally informed she had left the company. Due to the very high turnover of staff and Dunpark\'s reduced operating hours I would suggest that perhaps all is not well at the company financially.

We actually got to the stage that we corresponded directly with the landlord as opposed to Dunpark because they were that difficult to get hold of. This is something that bizarrely the landlord agreed with, which makes me question why she is using dunpark in the 1st place. All and all they were pretty poor and when they did actually speak or write to you their tone was aggressive and full of half-baked threats
Responded to email/ phone calls, make the whole experience easier for tenants, It would have been easier providing evidence to emigrate to America than getting the flat initially.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dunpark Office 1! To leave a new review of Dunpark Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dunpark Office 1