Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
We received a very professional service at all times. Chad was very proactive in suggesting ideas for marketing the property and always kept us well informed of viewings and feedback from these viewings.He was also very helpful when offers came in - discussing the pros and cons of accepting or not. Once an offer had been accepted, We always felt very well informed through the whole process..
Our situation sadly became quite complex as my Mother (the owner of the house) sadly passed away just as the sale was about to proceed. I was very impressed by the understanding I was shown at this difficult time by Chad in particular.
Chad was the staff member dealing with our sale. If he was unavailable, we also dealt on occasion with Robert Dawson who we also found to be helpful and professional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch