Mar 20,2013
Mar 20,2013
Will has been excellent in his efforts to get me a property. I have registered with Choices for quite a long time now but has in the past not been able to house me until when i got a call from Will asking me if am still looking for a house. I mostly admired his efforts in trying to find out what am looking for in terms of finding me the ideal property. Couple of weeks later, i got a call from him that there are 3 properties available that meets my criteria and wants me to view them as soon as possible. He arranged the viewing with me over the phone and i was able to see the first one and i liked it. He literally kept me on my toes making sure that everything went on successfully. He followed through my referencing making sure that there are no delays. What i appreciated more was that he listened to me regarding the status of the house and he did make sure that something was done before me moving into that house. He has got an excellent customer service skill and i truly appreciate all his efforts in making sure that i got the house. If i am to rate him, it would be 9 out of 10.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon