Mar 20,2013
Mar 20,2013
I initially approached the agency, looking for a 1 bedroom property. I spoke to a young man named Ibrahim. I had initially called up about a property I had seen online, and he was extremely efficient in arranging a viewing for me on the same day. Unfortunately after viewing the property I had found out it was out of the area in which I could claim housing benefit for as a disabled person. I expected him to just say, thank you for your time and good luck with your property search but he further recommended another property that was even more ideal to my needs and within my budget. I found this agent really helpful And informative in his approach. I would definitely recommend this agency and particularly this agent to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting