Mar 20,2013
Mar 20,2013
After having visited several agents, we found that the service provided by Sherard was by far the best and we were happy that we chose Ludlow Thompson.

Sherard listened carefully to our requirements and selected properties that matched them perfectly. He arranged viewings that were at a convenient time and we never felt pressured or rushed into making a decision. He treated my partner and myself with the upmost respect and courtesy and responded to our questions with tact, interest and good humour. He quickly dealt with any issues and explained any aspects of the rental process with understanding and consideration of our needs.

I can confidently say that I would happily recommend Ludlow Thompson, and in particular Sherard, to any other prospective tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting