Mar 20,2013
Mar 20,2013
This was the first time we used an agent, to assist us with letting our property, All I can say is that Radford Residentials could not have done any more for us, the were quick , positive, polite, efficient,. we spoke to them on the saturday they came out on the Monday put the property on their web site by the Wednesday and they called me on the Friday afternoon to say they had someone who wanted to rent it from us. This was so much quicker than we thought this would happen. Ross sorted out the EPC for the property and all the checks on the client for us, sorted all the deposit paying into the secure deposit system. And they have said they will help us in any other way they can.
I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone, and we would use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol