Mar 20,2013
By: 'Jyan'
Mar 20,2013
Promised so much, but lied and failed to provide me with any information about a very messy sale and mortgage situation which had changed during the course of the sale. Never big enough to apologize for blatantly lying to me - in an email he said he would provide a completion and exchange date the following day - in reality the mortgage hadn\'t even been agreed and was weeks away from a decision that was ultimately turned down on affordability - they were supposed to check the buyer on affordability but obviously failed. The buyer came back with another mortgage, the details of which were not provided despite me asking, quite crucial following the previous refusal, he point blank refused to answer any of my questions as "he didn\'t have time" despite wanting to constantly argue over what they were and were not doing and how great they were.
Not lie to me. Give me information when requested. Properly check affordability of buyers.
Attached Files
By: neilh
Jan 21, 2017
I too have had a bad experience with Elliotts. Dreadfuil firm. Avoid.

Elliotts (Hangleton/Hove)