Mar 20,2013
Mar 20,2013
I am a first time landlord and let my property through Oakfields. Emma Bailey who handled all aspects for me was absolutely brilliant from the first meeting to view the premises right up to the moving in date and is always available to discuss any matters that may arise. Emma clearly has an extensive knowledge of the lettings market and conducted herself with professionalism at all times, took excelent photos of the property and communicated back to me quickly with all enquiries and offers ( Something apparently lacking by many agents ) Emma had the property listed within the same day and suitable tennants had moved in within a fortnight.
I cannot praise Oakfields and especially Emma Bailey enough and i am not the easiest person to deal with.
By: Oakfield
Mar 26, 2013
Dear Mr Morley,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience letting your property through our Eastbourne branch of Oakfield. At Oakfield we always offer a high level of customer service and we are delighted you were so happy with the service provided by Emma.

Your comments will rightfully be passed onto her.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne