Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
Having recently used locostlets to manage the rental of my property I can strongly recommend their service.They arranged for all the required Electrical and gas checks to be done aswell as a few other things they knew would have to be sorted out,door locks etc..

During this time I was kept up to date and approved any spending beforehand.Any questions I had we\'re answered promptly and their years of experience was very property was rented quickly and the tenants had full credit checks carried out before they were offered the contract.

Their fee\'s are extremely competitive and I prefer the personal touch of locostlets compared to some of the bigger agencies which I dealt with previously.I will definitely use them again for future properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of LocostLets Office 1! To leave a new review of LocostLets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for LocostLets Office 1