Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
I\'ve just completed today on the sale of my 3-bed semi in Wokingham, through Michael Hardy\'s Wokingham office.

I am thrilled with the service I\'ve had from them; it\'s been reliable, friendly and effective from the outset. The whole team have been a pleasure to deal with, which has amazed me given what people usually say about estate agents.

I booked appointments with three Wokingham agents before choosing to put my house on the market with Michael Hardy. The others seemed disorganised, a bit \'hard-sell\' and/or not as genuine as Michael Hardy, plus I had a recommendation from a neighbour who had previously sold through Michael Hardy. They organised everything from day 1 with minimum fuss; from the photos and particulars to accompanying the numerous viewings they arranged. They kept me well informed with phone calls, plus email confirmations of all viewings and feedback.

They got me a good price for my house, and managed it effectively through to completion. They went above-and-beyond in organising boiler service and repairs for me while I was away; I was so relieved to have chosen them.

I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend Michael Hardy. In the interests of a balanced review, I\'d love to write something critical... But there just isn\'t anything I could fault them on. What a genuinely nice bunch of people!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Wokingham