Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
I will never again deal with DJ Alexander. I am letting my home in Edinburgh through them and am fed up. They refuse to respond to simple emails asking why I haven\'t received my rent (weeks late!) and then charge for repairs that they never ask me about. Most repairs were unnecessary and either covered by warranty or they were carrying out inspections I already had done and have certificates for. They also lied to me about who was letting my flat. They told me it was a "mature professional" woman, when in fact, it\'s actually a male teenage student who has made a mess of it. It\'s MY home (not just a rental property) I\'m letting whilst abroad and I feel like they completely disrespect the fact that I\'m the owner. Once they take over your flat, don\'t expect them to answer any questions or handle it with any level of professionalism. Avoid!
By: David Alexander
Mar 25, 2013
;ANNIE; I am extremely sorry that you have been unhappy with our service , I CANNOT FIND YOU OR OUR SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER NAME ?. please contact me on 07966137819 , I am keen to resolve the issues you have
David Alexander

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh