Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
It has been a true delight to be looked after by the Lettings Team at CJ Hole (this being the second time for myself) - but special credit MUST be given to Sam Dean for being simply the most understanding, empathetic and reassuring Agent. At the time of my move, I was suffering with very ill health and the demands of viewings, packing and other paperwork alongside some very painfull treatment was at times a little too much for me. Sam was absolutely brilliant - making me feel at ease as he went above and beyond to ensure the Letting process was completed with as little inconvenience to myself as possible. This even included his personal over-seeing of last-minute touches to my new property (Painters, Carpenters etc.)! I\'m not sure that I could\'ve got through it all without Sam\'s help - so thank you Sam!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch