Mar 19,2013
By: 'Madeeha'
Mar 19,2013
I would not recommend this company to anyone. They are very unprofessional, Just 5 days before I was due to move in to the rented property, they pulled out saying the landlord had changed his mind and they could do nothing to help. I was left in a position where I had nowhere to go and had to stay in a B&B until I found another property to rent which was 2 weeks later. It was a nightmare dealing with them as well as Spencers which is apparently their sister company. Never again.
By: keith cross
Mar 20, 2013
Hi Madeeha

I am obviously disappointed to read your comments.

I have spoken with the Office Manager who cannot confirm this recent event??

Would you please email me directly with your details and the address and I will look further into this situation.

Rarely do any of our Landlords change their mind so close to a move in date and I would like an opportunity to look into this further.

Kind Regards