May 07,2010
May 07,2010
I have recently rented a property from them, Surbiton branch, and I am currently having various issues with them. Not only have they blatantly lied when I have clearly told them many times and on various occasions the reasons I wanted to move was to be able keep a pet. The lady we dealt with immediately pointed out a property and said this would be perfect for what we are looking for, wanting to keep a dog and all. Fast forward two months to the day one of the directors of the block of flats told me that there is no dogs allowed. As you can imagine my surprise with that news. I have tried to get hold of the correct people to deal with this situation. but it took me two weeks to get hold of someone and now they deny absolutely everything. They have even send me a letter to say I have breached the lease policy. I am now at a point where I don't know which way to go any more as they say that nothing is in writing. Also I have been waiting for a response as to whether I can put a sky dish up or not, since the agency deals with the landlord I am not able to speak to her. I mean its a simple question but its now been over two months. The list goes on. My view is that they definitely don't even deserve one star.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Surbiton! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Surbiton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Surbiton