Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
This is by far the worst estate agent I've ever dealt with and I have come across a fair amount of unprofessional agents.
I used this agent to secure a tenant for my flat and all seemed to go well until a couple of weeks before the move in date when I started to get mixed information from the agent. They asked if the tenant could move in a week earlier than the agreed date which was impossible but they tried to apply some pressure which I didn't like. The tenant finally moved in and immediately had a go at me for ¢â‚¬Ëœmessing them around' as far as moving in dates. The agent had told them they could move in 3 weeks earlier than they had told me! They then applied delay tactics with the tenant by telling them I kept changing my mind! They went as far as creating a fake hotmail email address in my name and sent an email to the tenant apologising for changing my mind ¢â‚¬â€œ this is fraudulent!
I explained that this had nothing to do with me and I was unaware of the difficulties they have had to go through before I meant them on move in date. I have since complained to the agents management and asked they cease to contact me regarding any future business yet they continue to call me on a weekly basis.
Stay well away from ludlow thompson or you may live to regret it.
Not lied to the tenant and not make false claims especially falsifying an email address in my name!
Mar 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave the above feedback.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided by and would really like the opportunity to investigate the issues you have raised further.

Please could we ask you to contact us on

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands