Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
I originally put my flat up for rent with another agent but they failed to rent the property within a month and in general I felt terribly let down by their service. I rang Wilkinson Byrne as an alternative and right from the start found them very good to deal with and their fees were very reasonable. David Conti has provided an excellent service for me, from renting my flat very quickly to wonderful aftercare. He has always been very straightforward with me and informed me of everything I need to know and left me confident that my property is in good hands. I wouldn\'t hesitate in recommending both David and Wilkinson Byrne to any prospective customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green