Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
Justin was fantastic from start to finish. Before I agreed to sell the property he came round and gave me a clear and straight forward assessment of how Harvey Robinson would sell and market my property, explaining he had several people who were interested in my type of property and also how extensive their marketing coverage of my property would be. He was true to his word. When I agreed to sell my property through Harvey Robinson, he immediately lined up viewings and my property was on the market for less than 48 hours before an offer was made for the full asking price. I was delighted a sale had been arranged in such a short period of time, particularly considering the economic downturn.

What particularly impressed me about Harvey Robinson is that throughout the selling process he regularly updated me with information about how the sale was progressing. I encountered several legal problems during the sale of my existing house and the purchase of my new one ( all of which were out of the hands of Harvey Robinson ) however Justin and Grant proactively chased the problems for me to ensure there was a speedy resolution. I cannot thank Justin in particular for all the work he did on my behalf, as he completely took the stress out of the whole process.

I would certainly recommend Harvey Robinson to friends I have in Huntingdonshire. A first rate service. It was absolutely second to none .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1! To leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Robinson Office 1