Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
I have lived abroad for the past 11 years and Beals have had my present property for the last 9 years.Due to the fact I have not been back to the UK for 9 years I have been stuck with Beals.Over this time there have been many instances for various repairs to the property,ranging from a bathroom ceiling coming down due to the lack of ventilation on the tenants part,which Beals were aware of due to a broken extractor fan which was not reported on there 3month inspection.A £100 charge to change a washer in a toilet.A replacement window at £550 which I have since discovered did not need to be replaced.Them adding a 10% surcharge to all repairs which I discovered when I spoke to a plumber and asked what he had charged for the repair.Since Christmas they have quoted me £500 for the repair of a shower which I can now get done for £80.The current problem is with the boiler which is 3 years old and they say was installed wrong,but they still issued a gas safety certificate.They have stopped £900 over the last 2 months and I know for sure the boiler still hasn,t been repaired.There are other instances where they either completely ignore any emails or if you can get through to them on the phone they become very aggressiveThere have been other instances but it would take to long to list them.In short as a landlord I would never recommend this company as they are nothing short of thieves.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 2