Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
I am glad I chose emoov over the local agents. I got three quotes from local estate agent and three quotes from online estate agents and finally chosen emoov based on other reviews. The staff is highly professional and proactive and everything started moving as soon as registered my interest. Specially the professional photographer used by the company made a big impact on the marketing. My house listed on all websites on Wednesday and we had sale agreed on Sunday, just in five days. That was amazing and much beyond my expectations. I saved £3600 compared to high street estate agents and I don\'t think they could have sold the property in five days at my expected price.
I will rate this agent 5 out of 5. Anyone who wants professional service at fraction of the usual selling cost, go for emoov.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brentwood! To leave a new review of Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brentwood