Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
Not only ineffective, but damaging to my interests.

I hired Sterling Ackroyd to market my substantial commercial property 14 months ago. In that time they have provided virtually no leads for tenants, and they few that they have furnished have been completely unsuitable.

Add to this that they consistently lost details of my property and had to contact me again whenever they had a new enquiry with often inane questions and I would say that I had lost faith in the idea that they would ever find me a tenant.

I ended up finding someone for the property myself last week and I decided to do a quick internet search to make sure there was no contradictory material on the web. The first (and second, third and fourth) thing I turn up is a full PDF from Sterling advertising my property at half the agreed price, a figure that was arbitrary and certainly never agreed.

It\'s one thing to be useless, another to waste time, but it\'s quite another again to publish material which would certainly be damaging to my interests if they were seen by my new tenant. Add to this a completely indifferent attitude to removing the offending article and you have a situation which has prompted me to speak to my solicitor.

Avoid them like the plague. They are a menace.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stirling Ackroyd EC2! To leave a new review of Stirling Ackroyd EC2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stirling Ackroyd EC2