Mar 19,2013
Mar 19,2013
I\'ve used Ellis to both source tenants and provide a management service. Kash is on the sourcing side and Vilma does the property management side. Both have provided me with a very professional service and understand my needs.
Kash has repeatedly sourced the right type of tenants that (touch wood) have not given me any issues. He isn\'t one of those agents that just wants to earn his commission and get whatever tenant he can.
On the lettings management side, Vilma is a cut above most agents I\'ve come across in the past. She genuinely takes away the burden of managing a tenancy, with me only having to be consulted for major decisions. Otherwise she ensures things run smoothly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley Park! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Wembley Park