Mar 18,2013
Mar 18,2013
I was a tenant in the above-mentioned property for 1 and a half years. My bad experience with Oliver\'s began as soon as maintenance issues came to play.

Let me be frank in one aspect; the particular building at Corinne Road, which is rented out by Oliver\'s has a very poor insulation. That is, you can hear whatever the other people in the other flats are up to. And I am talking about hearing casual conversations. Also, due to the bad floor/ceiling insulation, when someone is using the kitchen, the other occupiers of the same building smell what\'s cooking. This is again because of terrible insulation work from Oliver\'s maintenance guys.

Now, the health issue. MOULD! I am talking about heavy mould (due to bad insulation) everywhere.

Now, those three issues combined with an expensive rent, will set your bills much higher than expected. Of course, when Nikki Delaney was asked to rectify those issues, there were about 50 e-mails but no solution. Of course, this was unacceptable and luckily for the estate agency I found a better flat to move into. If not, I would had withheld the rent until they have decided to upgrade the flat to a proper condition. After all, we are not over here for the weather so we do expect to have high living standards.

Combine this with Nikki\'s rude behaviour, shouting, and suspected document fabrication (pending issue), you can understand how smooth it was to deal with the property management.

In conclusion, be very vigilant before you rent a property from Oliver\'s Town. Expect and demand what you are paying for. It is well within your rights to do so.
I would suggest a more professional person and/or attitude towards property maintenance. They should provide with solutions and not pep-talk.
By: RentinLondon
Jan 23, 2014
We have also had a multitude of problems with Nikki Delaney. Awful to deal with and nothing ever got done- for which she lied and blamed us- saying we were refusing access- totally made up. The rest are just as useless- avoid at all costs!!
By: YannisK
May 29, 2013
Dear Nikki, I am sure you are aware of the outcome of the claim submitted to the court, against the estates agency you are working for, concerning the fabricated invoices.

You have the address of where you should send the cheque.

All the Best
By: Nikki Delaney
Apr 11, 2013
Yannis we both are aware this is a false statement and I would appreciate kindly if you were to provide a more accurate statement of events.

You vacated in December but felt the need to write this four months after due to being upset with having to professionally clean the property at the end of the term. Apologies at your disappointment; however we expect properties to be returned in the same way they were received.

As for the damp issue raised; this was due to tenant negligence; failure to ventilate the property adequately. Best wishes

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver's Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver's Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver's Estate Agents Office 1