Mar 18,2013
Mar 18,2013
Lee has been great throughout the letting process. Very professional and friendly, he understand what his clients needs and while he will not pushed for what they don't need, he will do everything he can to get them the right place.
We were not the only potential tenants who made an offer for Compayne Gardens and I have no doubts Lee played a key role in getting us the property (great contact with the landlord, quick response, managing everybody's expectations, etc¢â‚¬Â¦).
Finally, I was also impressed by the lady who did the inventory on the first day we moved in was also excellent (I wish I had someone doing such a detailed inspection at the previous flat I was renting).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead