Mar 18,2013
Mar 18,2013
Our experience with Streets Ahead was terrible. Firstly we had to chase for feedback on most of the viewings. Many of the viewings didnt happen, and Streets Ahead didnt even ring to tell me this was the case. In fact I believe that they booked phantom viewings becuase we only had 1 actual viewing take place out of 4 that were booked at one point.
They had our keys and one agent let himself in one evening, first I knew was when I heard the door opening downstairs whilst I was putting my children to sleep.
They lost our keys and firstly tried to deny it (they \'borrowed\' the set we had with our other agent and it was the other agent that told us that the keys might be lost.) This happened on a Saturday and I had to wait until Monday after 7pm for new keys, we never got the extra sets either that we had asked for so were out of pocket having to get new keys cut to give to the family.
We had a low offer on the property but we never received any paperwork on this and we asked if they could push the buyer up and never heard another thing on this.
People were hard to get hold of and didnt call back (this was not just at the South Croydon branch)
When we cancelled and went to get the keys back they were not in the safe cupboard (even after all the trouble they had with losing our keys earlier)
By: animx
Apr 27, 2013
Dear Jeff

You did come to our house after the issue of the lost keys, the service afterwards was better but just not good enough. I wasted too much time waiting for call backs or missed viewings without any contact
By: Jeff
Apr 17, 2013
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your comments. I am the Area Director at streets ahead. We take any all be it rare negative experiences very seriously and I would personally welcome the opportunity to put any wrongs right. I am happy to discuss the issues over the phone or visit you in your home. In the meantime I apologise on behalf of streets ahead. Jeff Quantrell area director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon