Mar 18,2013
Mar 18,2013
I had all the warning signs but didn\'t heed them because I was in a rush - but not only are Churchill\'s largely incompetent, they are highly unethical too. I was a landlord, who after terrible service, put it down to bad experience, gave notice after the year was up and was looking forward to moving on, only to be told that when I signed the contract there was a badly worded clause that said I had to give 12 months notice. In other words the minute I signed that contract I was tied in for 24 months. No incentive for them to do their job well then?? They were misleading and dishonest every step of the way. Don\'t be fooled by the glossy brochure, you\'re better taking a risk and doing it yourselves. I got out sooner than the 24 months but not without a fight, all hassle I could have done without it all, when I had some very serious things happening in my life. You pay for them to make your life easier not worse.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Churchill Lettings Office 1