Mar 18,2013
Mar 18,2013
Upon moving into my property in August 2012 I came across a number of issues with certain aspects of the apartment. When i logged a complaint I was advised to speak to Carole Wallis.

When I spoke with Carole we agreed to meet and she was excellent at listening to my issues and proposing quick win solutions to each one. The level of customer service I received was provided at a high level, and when Carole proposed calling me with updates, she did just that. Carole provided regular feedback communications to see how I was getting on in the property, and still checks in now and then to see how things are.

I recently saw a notice board in Leader\'s store windown commennding Carole for customer service, and I could not help but smile and send an email congratulating her.

It is reassuring for me to know that Carole is on the end of the phone if I need her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders weybridge! To leave a new review of Leaders weybridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders weybridge

45 Baker Street Weybridge