Mar 17,2013
Mar 17,2013
Having dealt with this letting agent several years ago, I wish there had been a review site then. I found the administration was awful and no proper procedures in place. I also felt that they were less than honest in their dealings with both landlord and tenant and the high turnover of staff was alarming. I initially chose this agent as it was a family run concern and first impressions were good. However, I would never recommend them for lettings unless they have improved dramatically.
By: caza
Mar 11, 2015
This client was a friend of one of our negotiators, once this friendship ended so did the relationship unfortunately we were judged on their friendship rather than our service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Hunt Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Andrew Hunt Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Hunt Estate Agents Office 1