Mar 17,2013
Mar 17,2013
I\'m the landlord of a property in the Meade, Sittingbourne. JH Lettings managed my property from 2011 to 2013. I have been living in Australia and during this time 3 tenants moved in and out.
JH Lettings did not carry out any checks of my property between old and new tenants. One of the old tenants did many damages and they never told me and deducted deposit for repair. When new tenants moved in, they told me the damages and I had to pay for all the damages.
I have a lots more stories with JH Lettings and they told me lies after lies thinking that I can do nothing about it while I\'m abroad. My advice to landlords is stay away from JH Lettings. I wanted to give small local business a chance but I made a mistake. In Feb 2013, I had enough and flew back to England to fire them in person. Now I have another agent to manage my property. If anyone starts a court action against them and needing a witness, I\'m more than happy to give my past experience as evidence.
By: John Smith
Sep 06, 2016
Extortionate price for credit checking new tenants. When told I thought it was unreasonable, I was told to find another property with another agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JH-Lettings Sittingbourne Office 1! To leave a new review of JH-Lettings Sittingbourne Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JH-Lettings Sittingbourne Office 1