Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 17,2013
Mar 17,2013
My own experience of this firm almost mirrors that of \'badlytreatedtenant\' (above).

The director responsible for investigating internal complaints refused to acknowledge correspondence from me for six months, then claimed the internal complaints procedure had not been exhausted when the matter was raised with the Property Ombudsman.

The staff member from Property Management issued a Notice to Quit using the wrong legislative grounds, leaving me with no apparent recourse through the Sheriff Court. She continually denied having made this error for three months following my vacation from the property, then finally admitted it in an email - stating that she\'d acknowledged this mistake to me much earlier. Not likely.

The member of staff from Property Management allowed the Landlords to make deductions from the tenancy deposit for replacement carpets, despite these never being listed on the inventory as new and despite the landlords having no receipts for them. She allowed them to calculate the apportionment value based on the price of a new carpet, despite being told there were no legal grounds for doing this. Similar deductions were made for cleaning and I was invoiced for a full deep clean of the whole house, despite the check out inventory only listing a few basic cleaning issues.

The check out inventory was a disgrace, with no reference being made back to the check in inventory. This resulted in me receiving a long list of \'missing\' items which, strangely enough, the agent then located in the property once I\'d told them exactly where they were.

My requests for copies of repair logs and other correspondence from the landlords were met with lengthy delays and when they did arrive it became evident that a number of the repair issues I\'d raised over the years had never been recorded. There were also a number of false statements that had been made by the Agent to the landlord in relation to things they\'d claimed to have attended to on his behalf (and hadn\'t) and a number of responses made by the landlords in relation to my concerns about outstanding repairs that had never been conveyed to me.

While a number of the negative issues I experienced while using this agent can be attributed to the landlord and his reluctance to carry out decent repairs / general bad attitude, the way in which this firm handled (or rather, didn\'t handle) problems was dreadful. Over six months following my departure from the property I am still awaiting a decision from the Property Ombudsman regarding their conduct and a refund for over 70% of my tenancy deposit. I would advise anyone (tenant or landlord) looking for a decent management agent to look elsewhere.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Bureau (Glasgow) Office 3! To leave a new review of The Property Bureau (Glasgow) Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Bureau (Glasgow) Office 3

The Property Bureau (Glasgow)

47 Milngavie Road Glasgow