Mar 17,2013
Mar 17,2013
I rang to make an appointment to view this property, I really wanted to view it the same weekend but I was told that I couldn\'t view it till the next week. After being phoned a couple of times and giving exactly the same long list of information included informing them that I was a cash buyer, I managed to make an appointment. I arrived at said day and time to view and no one was there to greet me. After another phone call and being passed around, I was told that the appointment had been cancelled and the house had been sold. I had not been told this and can\'t believe that the owner would turn down a potentially higher offer from a cash buyer. Business must be good! The estate agent said that he would ring me back yo say why the viewing had been cancelled -I\'m still waiting.
They Cancelled an appointment to view without telling me. Sold the house without giving me a chance to view, even though I am a cash buyer. Completely unorganised, dealt with so many different agents, I\' m unsure of names.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Mar 18, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write this review. We are sorry that you feel you have had a poor experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible.

All enquiries are logged at our head office and I have investigated into the matter further. You spoke with my colleague on 12th March at 15.02 and advised that Saturday at 1.30pm would be the best time for you to view. The vendor had a block viewing on Saturday so this was arranged after confirming this was suitable for the vendor. We double check all details to avoid any errors and make sure the information we received had been logged down correctly and re-confirmed. Please accept our apologies if you feel on this occasion we repeated ourselves, we always aim to be thorough. An offer was received on Friday that the vendor was very happy with and on their instruction, they asked us to cancel all future viewings. We tried to contact all viewers but unfortunately we had to leave you a message on Friday afternoon advising you the viewing was cancelled. We fully appreciate how devastating it must have been for you to lose out on the property but we are bound by our clients instructions. We take every complaint extremely seriously and constructively as possible but in this transaction we followed our client’s instructions, as any Estate Agency is legally obliged to do.

Warm regards