Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
I live in France and arranged for my son to travel down to Chichester from Kent to view this property on my behalf (described as 3 bedrooms and parking). I emailed and telephoned the company stating my exact requirements, 2 double bedrooms and parking for 2 cars and even rang their office to confirm it was as described . My son arrived at the property and was met by the land lady a very nice person. She duly showed him around but it was clear this was a 2 bedroomed house and 1 double and 1 single. The lady explained that at least 4 people from this company had visited her house and would have known it was not 2 double bedrooms. She is very annoyed with the company and obviously so am I. I would not recommend then to my worst enemy, they are condescending patronising liars. They have wasted my time and my sons, wear and tear and fuel. If I do not act they will continue to mislead people.
I shall link this review to every agency I contact in my continued search, and I will assume that any agent that does not get back to me is just as bad as they are.
It\'s far too late, these people should not be in business.
By: Henry Adams Lettings
May 22, 2013
Response to review – I am very sorry to hear of your negative experience with our company. We pride ourselves on the service we provide so it is very disappointing that you are not satisfied with the service offered. If you would like to discuss this further please do get in contact with me. I believe the house you are talking about does have 3 bedrooms and parking however at the point of the viewing you mention the landlord asked us to alter the advert to confirm the 3rd bedroom is laid out as a study, it is however a 3 bedroom house with two of the rooms being double size. We would never act in a deliberate way to mislead potential tenants as obviously there is no benefit in doing this to anyone – there is clear benefit in providing as much information as possible to potential tenants as early as possible and to this end we now supply floor plans on many of our properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Henry Adams LLP Storrington! To leave a new review of Henry Adams LLP Storrington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Henry Adams LLP Storrington