May 07,2010
May 07,2010
I rented a flat from Homes4U for 3 years and the recent contract expires at end May. We were planing to move but our plan collapsed. So we called Homes4u to confirm we still want the current flat and will come to sign renew contract the next day morning and please cancel potential viewing. We confirmed before anybody has offered anything. Next day, they start showing people around the flat, we told them again there we're going to sign now. Put some cloth on, turned up at 12:15 but was told flat has signed to somebody else and worse of all we need to move out by end of month! the reason: they told me to come in the morning i came at 12:15 noon!! I was so angry I'm in middle of exams and have no where to move in such short time! Homes4u never do any thing with repair work, but always keen to get money from you. I had washing machine broken and I reported and emailed countless number of times. Fixed, but 3 months later! They charge agent fee every time you renew a contract, no other agent does that! Yet still they just do not reply with the repair request and you just have to call and call and the problem just got worse! No fair on the tenant wasting their time and energy, no fair on the landlord, costing more each time to fix something that could cost less if fixed at the beginning! A loss loss situation! The worst service at highest price!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Office 1