Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
Abdul was very helpful at all times. He called me frequently to keep me updated on the situation when he was showing prospective tenants around my flat last summer. Once he had found tenants, he kept me informed as to what was required of me, helped me to complete the tenancy agreement and basically took time to assist me. He was always friendly. When I decided to put my flat on the market recently he prompted the sales team to help me in anyway they could, he spoke to the tenants and explained the situation and generally was involved. I have nothing but praise for him. If I ever need to rent a property again I would definitely use Townends because of the brilliant way Abdul has looked after me and my property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Twickenham Branch